Family Choice Awards
Nominations for the Family Choice Award are accepted from Augusta University Health employees, patients, and family members. The awards are presented in January during the Patient-and Family-Centered Care Annual Conference activities. The recipients are selected by the PFCC Family Choice Awards Selection Committee.
2017 Family Choice Winners
The Annual Family Choice Award is presented to select individuals who:
- Treat patients with dignity and respect.
- Build on the patients’ and families’ strengths.
- Take time to explain things so patients and families understand.
- Support families in ways that are important to them.
- Include patients and their families as part of the team.
- Listen to patients and families and values their opinions.